Until Death Do Us Part – Chapter 166

I think we’ll be able to catch up with UDDUP soon. Sure, we’re about a volume and some chapters behind, but it won’t take too long.

Volume 21 is an extra chapter longer than usual, and aside from me being busy IRL, scum is doing great in speeding up the pace of our cleans.

We also have Zook now who is helping us with our redraws, so give a round of applause to him for daring to do so :).

Note: XDCC not yet available.

• Boo says:

I haven’t even read anything from you guys yet, but I just opened the first chapter of Sekai de Ichiban Tadashii Kyuuketsuki no Kaikata so I came here to say good job, because from a glance it looked very neat and clean.

Well, I still don’t plan to read it until there’s many more chapters, but I’d like to thank you in advance (I’m doing this for Until Death Do Us Part also!) so….Thankies!

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

• Nitori says:

Hi Boo, thanks for you reply.

Yes, I did put in a lot of work for that vampire manga’s first chapter, but I had to unfortunately drop it to focus my energy on other projects (at the time).

The series is only 2-3 volumes long (I forgot exactly), so I’m not sure if I wish to continue doing it. Back then, some other groups approached me (after I dropped it), asking to pick it up, and I said it was okay, but none of them actually did so.

Anyways, glad to hear that you’re loving UDDUP :)

• Muminek says:

Thanks for update! (although I’m 40 chapters behind).

Little question: maybe, sooomeday, with too much free time etc would you pick up something more from this universum? I mean titles like this:
    + its 2nd series
    + its 2nd series

Just my curiosity :)

And again, thanks!

• Nitori says:

Hi Muminek, thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, I have no intention on picking up any projects at this time, since I have priorities in real life to tend to, and am actually trying to catch up on the series I am already working on.

Perhaps in the future I will consider it. But it is a no for now.

• Demios says:

Thank you so much for the chapter! :D

• marie says:

Thank you!

• Sayna says:

Omgz Thank you for that last chapter!!! <3
    *insert fangirling here* TY TY TY!

• evaric says:

Woohoo! Thanks for another chapter Nitori! :)