helck 75.2 | Gesellschaft Blume 3-7

• Anon says:

Thanks for your helck releases.

Read your tl note, it was a petty donation, but I hope your situation gets better.

• mona says:

I would like the option b: 5omakes per week=)

• Un-defined says:

Thanks for Geselleschaft!

• KaitoKief says:

Thanks for the chapter

• Lxlgn says:

Hi, thanks for the release. I love reading this series. Regarding the note on the first page I have to say that I don’t care about the omakes at all.

I really only want to see the main story. The main reasons being quite a few of the omakes’ jokes either end up loss in translation or deal with world building that is completely unimportant to the main series. Like does it matter that I recognized Vamiro’s stick of destiny from the omake in chapter 75? Nope because they explained it anyway.

I’d rather read the main story as soon as possible than have my batoto feed spammed with the omakes.

Regardless of what you decide, thank you for translating this series I and many others really enjoy your work.

• Nitori says:

Well, that’s kind of disappointing to hear that you don’t appreciate the omakes at all (I mean, Nanao doesn’t make them for no reason, right?), but I respect your opinion.

Regarding Vamirio’s stick, Chapter 75.1 is actually when it’s first introduced in the main series. If not for the Cave of Trials omake way back then, you wouldn’t have gotten the reference at all.

Nanao likes to occasionally make certain introductions in the omakes, which you would completely miss if you didn’t read them. For example, the recent “Rococo’s Eyes” chapters would’ve been lost in context if you didn’t read about how they were extremely captivating in an omake.

Personally, I feel that the omakes do contribute a bit to the story, although you could say that Nanao likes to have fun a bit more than often. A true fan of Helck would read all of it, regardless. But I do understand when people just don’t enjoy omakes much. They’re not everyone’s cup of tea.

Thank you for your opinion though, I’ll keep it in mind.

• Lxlgn says:

I wouldn’t say I don’t appreciate the omakes. I did read them all and I do appreciate the work the author does in trying to keep some part of the series about comedy and I certainly appreciate your work in translating them.

But if there’s a choice to be made, main story wins for me. But again regardless of your choice thanks for your work on this and all the other series your group works on.