Current Status of Projects and Some More Drops

Hi everyone, Nitori here.

As some of you may know, I’m basically the only translator in the group.

Thus, I have to translate over a dozen series all by myself.

It’s not realistic for me to maintain this workload anymore, now that I’ve picked up a handful of weekly series.

In an effort to give more time to myself, I’ve been dropping series that aren’t too important to me, lately.

As of this post, I’ve translated for almost five and a half years now.

That’s a pretty amazing milestone, if I do say so myself.

Maybe in the future, once I’ve finished or caught up with some series, I’ll consider picking up more series.

Anyway, let’s start with the series that will be dropped today.

Vanisher King: This series has long and wordy chapters, so I don’t have the time to dedicate to it.

Look at this S!: Frankly speaking, only the translator is interested in this series (which isn’t me). None of our other staff likes it.

Wonderland: This has been handed over to Ronin, the same group working on Indecent Island (Kono Shima).

That’s all for the newly dropped series. Now, time to update you on the rest of our series.

Adu of Hades: I’ll try to fit this in whenever I can.

Arachnid: I’ll see to it that this gets finished. Probably going to be a monthly.

Blood Alone: I will try to finish this off. It’s only three chapters away.

Darwin’s Game: This is a bi-weekly, more or less.

Gesellschaft Blume: I’ll try to fit this in whenever I can.

Helck: Weekly series.

Improper Capture: Will be resumed after Arachnid, Blood Alone, and UDDUP are completed.

It’s My Life: Weekly series.

Keijo: Either weekly or bi-weekly.

Masamune-kun’s Revenge: Monthly series.

Purgatory Dead Roll: I’ll try to fit this in whenever I can.

Sweet Dreams: Weekly series.

Sister of the Woods: Monthly series.

UDDUP: Same as Arachnid; I’ll finish it off in time. Probably bi-weekly, more or less.

World’s End Harem: Bi-weekly series.

• Adam says:

Donated a bit, looking forward to more Keijo! Hope life goes well for you

• Nitori says:

Thanks! I’ll try to get it out sometime soon; been a bit backlogged with a bunch of other series lately.

• chencoolhero says:

I know this might be disrespectful but masamune kun is at such a cliffhangef chapter and i want to ask when the next chapter will be released and how much chapters are currently released in japan. Thank you for your work.

• chencoolhero says:

also how do the chapters and volumes for masamune kun work. I see on the wikia page for the series that volume 7 has the last the chapter as the 36th. Which might be wrong. But if thats correct are the chapters after 36 added to volume 7 or saved up and then made into a volume 8?

• Nitori says:

The next Masamune should be published in Japan within the next 1-2 weeks.

We’re up to date with Japan right now, so the latest chapter is 38.

• EquesX says:

Hey Nitori! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for all the translations you’ve been doing (5 1/2 years is quite the milestone!). :)

• r4ndomdinosaur says:

Hello Yukari,

It’s been a long time since I was last on here. The website looks wonderful!

The last time I was on here I said that I would donate to the website for you and your mother’s sake. I know the medical bills are extensive, and even with the homestay it’s quite difficult.

I will do my best to remember this time and donate after I get paid at the end of the month.

All the best, and stay warm! It gets cold up there.

• Nitori says:

Thank you very much for your generosity! Feel free to talk in our IRC whenever you get the chance.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you, wherever you are :P

• Andrea Palladio says:

You know… I think… If you maybe… You know.

Can you? translate Yōjo Senki ( 幼女戦記 ) [The Manga of course]

People are really disappointed with the Anime Adaptation that begins in January 6, 2017, because is censored, the Art is bad and is written by Kenta Ihara and not by Carlo Zen (The original writer)

I can help you with all, exept with the translation (I dont know Japanese, I am sorry)
        Thank you for the time and Happy holidays.

• Nitori says:

Erm, the premise does seem interesting, so I’ll look at it, but I’ll very likely not do it since I’m looking to catch up with our series for now.

• Räikkönen says:

Sweet Dreams… Is: 魔王城でおやすみ ________ No??

• Echi says:

Thank you for your scanlation..really appreciate your works!
    Ganbatte!

• Spork Danger says:

Too bad to hear Vanisher King is stalling out! I wish I could translate and help you out with some projects! That said would you be interesting in an amateur Cleaner? I’ve been learning the trade, but have basically no experience. That aside, keep up the good work! I really appreciate the effort y’all put into your scans. :)

• Nitori says:

Apparently, we’re not in need of additional editors at the moment; just translators. Thanks for the offer though :)

• Lucy tamsin says:

*i’d like

• Lucy tamsin says:

I really do love your work and if like to give you condolences of your mothers ill health

• Igams says:

Nitori-san no one can blame you for dropping projects, we’re just thankful you’ve stayed in the scene for so long providing top quality translations. I just wanted to drop by and thank you again for all your hard work, especially in translating Blood Alone. Even if the author never finishes and you decide to drop it I’ll always be really grateful that you worked on it up to its current status. That alone is enough to make sure you’ll always be my favorite translation group.

Best wishes to you friend and congrats on your 5 1/2 years! :D

• Nitori says:

Blood Alone isn’t dropped; I still haven’t found the time to work on the next chapter, that’s all.

Thanks a bunch for the wishes :D

• Akabane says:

Thank you so much for doing Keijo and Helck i love both series a lot especially Keijo, keep up the good work .

• Snurple says:

I’ll try and do something. I’ve got the following:

A genki textbook and I know Hiragana/Katakana – minor translations?
    A drawing tablet – redraw/cleaning, no fine motor skills though.
    A college education – proofreading/typesetting (probably best option)
    No social life – time to do the above ^
    No experience – cause for concern?
    I don’t read any of those manga besides UDDUP, so I don’t know how experience I’d have to even be with the manga to do a good enough job. Probably would have to read some chapters.

• amaranthis says:

Shame you dropped Vanisher King. It reminded me of trinity seven somewhat. Will you ever continue it if you end up having more time again?

• Nitori says:

Hm, Pochi appears to have announced a hiatus due to poor health. I’ll check and see whether the issue that came out yesterday has a chapter or not.

• ameri jougern says:

sorry couldn’t find where to comment, but here’s a tip. Leave ‘Onii-chan’ or the likes as is without translating it to ‘Big brother’ (like in worlds end harem). Thanks.

• nurdin says:

Hello, I Am a new member here, because I read your work in Keijo, and I like it. Hope Its still continue.

• Crowzer says:

First for all, thank you Nitori and your team for your works.
    I catch up the last chapters of Arachnid and I ended here to get some news. I’m glad to see you will finish it because there are only a few chapters left to the end !

• Bellet says:

Thank you for all your hard work, I really appreciate it! ^^ Can I ask about the status of Masamune-kun’s revenge? Is it in danger of being dropped? Any chance it’ll be upgraded to a bi-weekly/weekly release? Again, thank you!

• Nitori says:

Masamune-kun’s Revenge is a monthly series in Japan. We’re already up to date, and we have no intentions of dropping it.

• Kamoona says:

thx for your graet jok
    what about zetman il’s only three chapter left
    if you can translate those capter
    and i will do anything also
    Even one chapter in Month
    will be great
    bat please if you can don’t drop them

• Nitori says:

Unfortunately, I don’t actually read ZETMAN, and there’s nobody else available to translate it.

The translator who worked on the series disappeared, so there’s no longer a reason to hold onto it. We’re terribly sorry.

• Mark says:

Thank you for your hospitality.I’m very grateful

• Frey says:

I’m happy to see that Geselleschaft hasn’t been dropped and that Wonderland has been picked up. Thanks, as always, for your great work!

• Nitori says:

Yeah, I don’t have any intention on dropping Gesellschaft. It’s just a little stalled.

You’re welcome :)