Vanisher King Dropped (Again)

I’ve tried to find a compelling enough reason to push on with this series, but I just can’t, really.

Chapters are long, sometimes wordy, with a subpar cliched story that only relies on fanservice to keep it interesting.

Since Chapter 8 is the end of Volume 2, I think this is a safe cutoff point for any other group that wants to bother pushing on with it.

Plus, now that I have two better series to translate now (and they’re weeklies too), reducing my backlog is a good thing.

If anyone wants to pick it up, I have raws up to Chapter 25.

P.S. No, Purgatory Dead Role isn’t getting dropped; I’m just waiting until Arachnid is done in a few more chapters to shift the focus over.

• Black cat says:

Well……. I’ve been waiting for updates to this for a year decided to start looking and realise even tho the 31 raw chapters are all out…. It was dropped….. Shame because I liked it

• Jogester says:

Imo: Nothing of value was lost. Thanks for all the great work!

• anonkun says:

Any idea if someone else is picking up Vanisher king?

• M k says:

Sorry this is a silly question to ask I couldn’t understand what you said in the above blog post will you not translate Vk in the future anymore

• M k says:

Sorry this is a silly question to ask because I couldn’t understand what you said in the above post so I want to confirm will you translate Vk in the future anymore I will be waiting for your reply

• ted says:

umm.. I have a request if you don’t mind. could you pick up grand blue please ? it release monthly.
    thx in advance

• yo says:

A shame, but so it goes.

Thanks for putting up with it!